Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Find Transactions: Accounts - Search by sub account

Experienced Cover User

25Posts

30Kudos

0Solutions

25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

When browsing/searching transactions on the 'Find Transactions' screen, it'd be nice to be able to filter transactions by the balance sheet account.

For example, on the 'Find Transactions' screen, I 'Search by:' 'Account' > 'Bank interest'. But this shows the bank interest for both my Cheque and Savings accounts. I want to further filter by transactions where the 'Deposit to Account' is 'Cheque Account'.

"Filter transactions by balance sheet account"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2014

Thanks for going over the details of this, allowing you to filter for transactions that have hit two specific accounts is something we can look into adding into a future update. Its great to see a couple of votes for this already, other users who would like to see this added, please make sure to add your vote to the list.

5 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
Hi @BWPanda Thanks for the feedback about the AccountRight programs Can you clarify when you say" Account>>Bank Interest" that you are searching for the Bank interest account or searching using the Advance filters for the Memo/Payee for Bank interest?
BWPanda
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I'm searching for my 'Bank Interest' account (using the 'Search by' field).

I imagine the best place to add the new balance sheet account option would be in the Advanced Filters section though...

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @BWPanda 

So just to claifry further you want to have the ablilty to search by two accounts? So you have the bank Interest account and then the ablilty to filter that further to search for only transactions for another particular account i.e. your Cheque account?

BWPanda
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yep, exactly.

Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for going over the details of this, allowing you to filter for transactions that have hit two specific accounts is something we can look into adding into a future update. Its great to see a couple of votes for this already, other users who would like to see this added, please make sure to add your vote to the list.