Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

AccountRight

Find Transactions: All - Source Journal to All for printing

Experienced Cover User

72Posts

780Kudos

0Solutions

72 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

to help ease of use, when I am printing specific journals, everytime i press print it does not show up I have to change the source journal from general to all and refresh the page.

"Change the "Source Journal" default of the "General Journal report" from "General" to "All" when PRINT is selected in the Transaction Journal"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
MYOB Moderator
3,488 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Thanks for bring this to our attention @scfsh. When clicking print while on the ‘all’ tab of the transaction journal, the report should appear with the source journal set to all, but currently doesn’t. Our development team are looking into correcting this in a future update.

MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages