Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Ability to add multiple forms to the one page

Experienced User

90Posts

291Kudos

0Solutions

90 Posts
Experienced User
Australia

In older versions I had a customised pay slip, but that can't be converted to use for the 2011 version.

I've tried to re do the pay slip in 2011 but can't find a way to print 2 pay slips on 1 A4 page as we used to.  Is there still the ability to do this?  If so, how?

"Customised Pay Slips"

(25/09/2017) Merged: Idea - Print receipts with this idea. Idea on similar topic.

25 Comments
LaraADS1
Trusted Cover User
57 Posts
Trusted Cover User

I would love to be able to print 2 per page as well - I have customised the pay slip and pay cheque, but cannot find a way to print 2 per page.  I could in V19.11.

Are you any closer to allowing this?

Thanks

kindy3
Experienced Cover User
41 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Under consideration 5/9/2013

Planned 16/9/2014

1/11/2016:  Still not implemented!

Lynne_2014
1 Post
Cover User

please fix being able to print multiple packings slips on the one page - we have always been able to do this in every other version over the past 15years so not sure why this can not be done in this latest 2016.3.  It would save lots of paper.  thanks

Easy_Sam
2 Posts
Cover User

Has this been fixed yet. 2018 and I still can not see the option to do so

@lb77 wrote:

In older versions I had a customised pay slip, but that can't be converted to use for the 2011 version.

I've tried to re do the pay slip in 2011 but can't find a way to print 2 pay slips on 1 A4 page as we used to.  Is there still the ability to do this?  If so, how?

"Customised Pay Slips"

(25/09/2017) Merged: Idea - Print receipts with this idea. Idea on similar topic.

Scandas1981
2 Posts
User

How can I print two (2) Remittance Advice per A4 page as I could previously in MYOB 19.15