Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Invoices - Company bank details added to the invoice from set up company information

Partner

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Partner
Australia

My suggestion is that, in the Company Information window we should be able to enter our company bank details that we would accept direct debits from our customers, therefore enabling the information to be picked up as a Data field on the form.

"My company bank details to be added to Company details to allow a data field in the MYOB paper invoices for customer payments"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: February 2023

Hi Everyone

The AccountRight browser interface allows the user to enter their bank information in the Sales settings>>Payments window. This will then be added to the invoices when printed/emailed. You can also add online payment methods to that invoice to offer the customer more ways to pay.

2 Comments
Aaronp
Trusted Partner
96 Posts
Trusted Partner

Hi Jerendine,

I'm not sure if there is a better option of not, but we get around this by simply editing the standard invoice to create a custom invoice, adding a text field to it with our bank details.

You only have to create the invoice once, and the standard M-Powered services invoice is a very flashy place to start from. It will take a while depending how elaborate you want to be, but it is done forever then.

Hope that is of some help.

Regards,

Aaron.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The AccountRight browser interface allows the user to enter their bank information in the Sales settings>>Payments window. This will then be added to the invoices when printed/emailed. You can also add online payment methods to that invoice to offer the customer more ways to pay.