Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Invoices - Select Card ID for ship to address card

Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

CARD ID FOR ALL CARD FILE CUSTOMER SHOULD NOT HAVE A PRIMARY OR SECONDARY CLASS WHEN DISPLAY IN INVOICES.

THESE 2 DAYS I HAVE COME ACROSS A SITUATION WHERE BILL TO CUSTOMER WHICH IS FIXED BUT SHIP TO CUSTOMER MAY VARIES. THEN I HAVE A CARD ID FOR ALL SHIP TO CUSTOMER WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE INVOICE'S. YET, THE ACCOUNT RIGHT SYSTEM WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO DO SO BECAUSE IT HAD ONLY SET THE BILL TO CUSTOMER CARD ID.

I THINK THIS WILL NEED A QUICK IMPROVEMENT OF BECAUSE CARD ID ALL FOR ALL INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMER AND SHOULD NOT HAVE RESTRICTION CAPPED ON IT WHEN IT COMES TO ADD THE DETAILS IN DOCUMENTS.

G'DAY! 

"CARD ID FOR CARD FILE APPEARANCE ON SALES INVOICES"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages