Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Invoices - Terms and conditions/second page

Super Partner

482Posts

293Kudos

21Solutions

482 Posts
Super Partner
Australia

Suggest that we are able to add a 2nd page to all quotes/orders/invoices for things like Terms and Conditions that can be automatically printed within MYOB.

As a minimum and pre-cursor to this suggest that the Labels format be changed in AR Live to allows us to have 1 A4 label on the page so that we can use this for Quote Terms and Conditions like we have been using in previous versions of MYOB.

"Ability to add extra last page to custom forms for Terms and Conditions"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the great Idea. We would love to hear from other users what you think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.

80 Comments
Astrotech
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User

This is only a partial solution and only satisfactory for a second page entirely different from the first (eg terms of sale and return policy etc). 

If the idea is to make the second page of a large invoice or statement more sensible by having full header, items, and footer details on selected pages, yes you can select what appears on every page, page one or last page.  However It does not seem possible to do this without blank space where the items would appear on a subsequent page or to adjust the size of an itmes table for subsequent pages.  For a large invoice it would be more sensible to be able to insert a page 2 design and change the size of the items table on subsequent pages.  I thought I may be able to select the items table on page 1 to appear only on page one and overlay a larger items table to appear just on the last page however the items do not wrap to the second page, they just disappear behind the page 1 bottom-of-page details.

Designing 2 pages over the top of each other is very unsophistocated (and challenging) given where we are with computing these days.  Even Microsoft Office allows design of different headers, footers, margins for initial and subsequent pages.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Asharn

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea.

If you would like to directly customise a second page of customise form which is different to the first page I would recommend showing for your support for Ability to add extra last page to custom forms for Terms and Conditions. You can show your support for an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange using the + Vote button to the left of the idea's name.

Highrise1
3 Posts
Cover User

I would like to be able to attach my Terms and Conditons, and necessary Certificates of Currency to my sales invoices.  Payment is not made without these attachements.  This facility in accountedge would be awesome .

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Highrise1

Thank you for sharing your feedback and voting for this idea. I have passed on your feedback to the team.

Aspen1
1 Post
Cover User

Please hurry up MYOB and create the ability to add 2nd page or attach T & C. Not much point having an email facitily within the programme if we can't email everything at the same time.

Adrian56
1 Post
Cover User

MYOB can you please tell us if this is on the drawing board or not!  If so when is the release date as I must have it.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Aspen1

Along with commenting for an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange you can show your support by voting. To vote for an idea select the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Adrian56

Thank you for your enquiry in regards to this particular idea

Currently this idea is Under Consideration which means it something that we are still investigating the possibility of adding this feature to the program in future updates. At this stage we don't have a time frame for when this idea will be placed in development and in the program. In the meantime we are still encouraging client to vote and comment if required for this particular idea.

Audio_man
2 Posts
Cover User

Please MYOB this is an important issue.

Suppliers of goods ned their terms and conditions printed on their invoice, or they are not enforceable.

We are staring at a loss of close to 200,000 becuase of exacty this. We cannot legally enter a premise and recover assets to which we still have title, because the terms were not on the invoice.

Can you please consider this:

1. set up a seperate Terms and Conditions form

2. set up a selection box when customising invoices, to include the Terms and Conditions as a page 2 to the Customised form.

3. If a customer wants it, then they tik the option box, and the terms and condicitons page is simplly printed out as the appendage to every invoice

4. Most companies now send out invoices inn PDF or email form, so the tmers and conditions page simply comes out as page 2 of the PDF or emailed document.

regards

Richard

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Audio_man

Along with commenting for an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange you can show your support by voting. To vote for an idea you can select the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name.