Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Invoices - Terms and conditions/second page

Super Partner

482Posts

293Kudos

21Solutions

482 Posts
Super Partner
Australia

Suggest that we are able to add a 2nd page to all quotes/orders/invoices for things like Terms and Conditions that can be automatically printed within MYOB.

As a minimum and pre-cursor to this suggest that the Labels format be changed in AR Live to allows us to have 1 A4 label on the page so that we can use this for Quote Terms and Conditions like we have been using in previous versions of MYOB.

"Ability to add extra last page to custom forms for Terms and Conditions"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the great Idea. We would love to hear from other users what you think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.

80 Comments
Shelleylmnz
4 Posts
Cover User

This would be of immense benefit to us as well (adding a second page to the forms for T&C's).  

flange
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

so has this idea gained any traction within MYOB in last 4 years?!

Shelleylmnz
4 Posts
Cover User

It is imperative that there is the ability to create an invoice template with a second page for T&C's etc.  In the Construction industry we are required to send Construction Contracts info with every progress claim (invoice) sent.

David_Cree
Ultimate Partner
1,158 Posts
Ultimate Partner

I agree that this is needed for a number of my clients. At the moment they cannot bulk email invoices or orders but must do them individually so that they can attach the T&Cs as an attachment.

Love to see it sooner than later.

Cheers

David

HelpNowDesperat
2 Posts
Cover User

I believe there are two outcomes from this suggestion that has been made by many MYOB users over the past 10 years. We will all either be dead or in a nursing home before MYOB implement this or by the time they fix this, this technology will be obsolute and we all will be using another type of software system.  But everyone please be assured that is suggestion is "UNDER CONSIDERATION" by MYOB

Horizon2
5 Posts
Cover User

Yes... Please hurry up with this.

Lisa_B
1 Post
User

Checking in to see if this has been implemented yet??  Thanks

Lucinda617
1 Post
Cover User

Yes please!

I need a summary of the total hours and invoice value on the first page.
The second page needs to be the break down according to their timesheets

Second to last and last pages need to be our subcontractor's statement and terms and conditions

Missymac347
1 Post
User

I agree, this is a great idea and should be seriously considered by the MYOB developer team as a LOT of companies have terms and conditions that need to be sent with paperwork (Even if this is printed on the reverse of the original page)  When you go into any form an click customise, I see that there is an option to VIEW 2 pages side by side, however there is not the option to ADD and additional customisable page .  It would seem that on this basis, this was originally the idea to have 2 pages to be able to be customised?  This SHOULD be implimented as it would help a LOT of customers.