Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Invoices - Terms and conditions/second page

Super Partner

482Posts

293Kudos

21Solutions

482 Posts
Super Partner
Australia

Suggest that we are able to add a 2nd page to all quotes/orders/invoices for things like Terms and Conditions that can be automatically printed within MYOB.

As a minimum and pre-cursor to this suggest that the Labels format be changed in AR Live to allows us to have 1 A4 label on the page so that we can use this for Quote Terms and Conditions like we have been using in previous versions of MYOB.

"Ability to add extra last page to custom forms for Terms and Conditions"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the great Idea. We would love to hear from other users what you think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.

80 Comments
Ross2
1 Post
User

Have a similar issue. Every time an invoice is sent out, it is necessary to send through a safe work method statement. Would like to be able to add pages to the template invoice and have fields (already on invoice template) update the SWMS so when the invoice is emailed out, it includes the updated SWMS rather than having to manually update the SWMS in other software, attach it to the invoice email from MYOB.

Xero has the function to customise invoices being the adding of subsequent pages to MYOB invoices template with merge fields!

bb123
3 Posts
Cover User

Any updates in this??

Eshy76
1 Post
User

Has the above been created yet?

Mandy2
3 Posts
User

It would be great if I could to add another page to the invoice template. I am trying to add company terms and conditions to the Invoice. I know I can add PDF as an attachment, but it would be more efficient to have it as part of the personalised Template.

nimeityau69
4 Posts
User

Yes please

nelsonelectric
3 Posts
User

Hi Mandy did you ever find out how to do this?

Seems like a no brainer to me.

Most invoices have terms and conditions on them.

I don't understand why it is so difficult to create a decent looking ivoice in MYOB.

I can knock one out in 15 minutes on excel or pdf. 

Has taken me ages editing then printing to file to view the end result.

Still not happy with it.

Mandy2
3 Posts
User

I have been advised that we are  unable to add extra pages to the template.

I have since posted  this as an idea on  the AccountRight Ideas Exchange, that  is a site is monitored by the AccountRight and AccountRight API developers who look at implementing highly requested features into the  products.

It would be good if other users having the same problem with the limitations of the Invoice template, post on the Ideas Echange. The more of us that raise this issue the greater the chance it will be addressed by MYOB.

I for one would find life much easier if I could simply add additional pages to the Invoice Template. 

Kelly80
6 Posts
User

I would really like this. I found it very annoying to have to attach my terms and conditions everytime...

Kelly80
6 Posts
User

this is a really good idea. I would save me 15mins everytime I send a quote!

Verdant
Experienced Cover User
123 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This would be a fantastic idea. My summary terms and conditions take up a third of the page, which of course only gets printed on the bottom of the last page. This leaves a huge space at the bottom of each page of a quote.   I then spend a long time re formatting my quotes, just so a portion of the quote will fit on one page. Terms and Conditions on a whole separate page would mean I can print the full T & C instead of summary ones. 

It would make my life so much easier every single time I do a quote!  PLEASE do something about this.