Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Invoices - Terms and conditions/second page

Super Partner

482Posts

293Kudos

21Solutions

482 Posts
Super Partner
Australia

Suggest that we are able to add a 2nd page to all quotes/orders/invoices for things like Terms and Conditions that can be automatically printed within MYOB.

As a minimum and pre-cursor to this suggest that the Labels format be changed in AR Live to allows us to have 1 A4 label on the page so that we can use this for Quote Terms and Conditions like we have been using in previous versions of MYOB.

"Ability to add extra last page to custom forms for Terms and Conditions"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the great Idea. We would love to hear from other users what you think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.

80 Comments
Hollie1
1 Post
User

Its really imprtant these days to be able to attach your terms and conditions to your sales invoice, surley you cant look past this request.

Kerry_Black
Super Partner
482 Posts
Super Partner

Hi Hollie,

This can be done now by attaching it to the invoice when you are emailing it.

Soph_TBL
Experienced Cover User
35 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi MYOB,

MYOB end users have been asking for ability to be able to have a 2nd page in our invoice template that we can add our Terms and Conditions into. The T's & C's will then always sent with the invoice by default. MYOB's solution by giving ability to attach when mailing, still means accounts folk (users) have to manually remember to do this and human error happens - sometimes it's missed being sent. So yes it can be done that way but it should be a last page part of the invoice/quote template.

Also you cannot attach any more than one file which is not helpful either. Often we have company disclosure doc and supplement files that we need to send with quotes/invoices, such as schedule of works etc for a job. 

Disappointed that MYOB is clearly not listening to the customers needs when this has been asked about for a few years now (it's been a long time (years) since I put the same request forward and nothing changes.... I just see further requests from MYOB customers for the same. Today I decided - time to voice my request again in support of the numerous other users. 

Cheers Sophia

nelsonelectric
3 Posts
User

I second Sophia's comment. It's not as if there isn't enough room. I've had customers complain that my account details are not on my invoice because they missed the second blank page with payment instructions right at the bottom. Surely we can have a box below the payment instructions that has our terms and conditions?

I already have to add a description of work done and attach that to the invoice then copy and paste my Ts&Cs  onto the invoice. It's a laborious task that makes me want to start looking at xero and other platforms. 

MYOB's constant "smart responses" that ignore what customers are requseting shows poor service, a lack of flexability, a lack of understanding and an unwillingness to serve their customers what they want and instead give them what MYOB thinks is best and just so happens t involve less work for them.

accounts-newbie
1 Post
Cover User

This idea was submitted in September 2013 - & it's still not been added? Ridiculous! Its April 2020 and we need this on every invoice to make debt recovery easier when customers do not pay

Tarryn_Stain
1 Post
Cover User

I too would like too see the option to add a second page with terms and conditions which forms part of my customised forms. It looks like this has been asked by customers for years and still have not been provided. 

CPG123
1 Post
User

Has there been any developments to enable you to add extra pages yet. Trying to search through to find a solution and i can see this request went back to December 2012... August 2020 still nothing?

SandShowGuild15
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I was trying to add our T&C's today with no luck & came across this post. I find it completely outdated that we cannot do this using an online software program especially considering the fees are so much more than they used to be using the desktop version. Even to be able to add a page & type in additional text. Come on MYOB.

Jeff_C
3 Posts
Cover User

I think its a great idea.

I would like to put terms and conditions on my quotes and to be able to add a certificate of compliance to my invoices.

It would be simplier instead of having to create Word documents all the time.

tlreid1
3 Posts
User

Clearly MYOB do not listen to their customers.  Most accounting software packages have the ability to print T&Cs on the 2nd page of their invoice.  This has been requested since 2012!!!!  - it is so frustrating to have to attach them.