Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Invoices - Terms and conditions/second page

Super Partner

482Posts

293Kudos

21Solutions

482 Posts
Super Partner
Australia

Suggest that we are able to add a 2nd page to all quotes/orders/invoices for things like Terms and Conditions that can be automatically printed within MYOB.

As a minimum and pre-cursor to this suggest that the Labels format be changed in AR Live to allows us to have 1 A4 label on the page so that we can use this for Quote Terms and Conditions like we have been using in previous versions of MYOB.

"Ability to add extra last page to custom forms for Terms and Conditions"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the great Idea. We would love to hear from other users what you think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.

80 Comments
JosephMojo
3 Posts
Cover User

Definately would like to add terms and conditions and customisable additional pages

ClassicCookers
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes please this is really important for any business.  I believe it able to be done in Xero so it cant be that hard 

WendyRingwood
3 Posts
Cover User

This is a MUST 

Kerry_Black
Super Partner
482 Posts
Super Partner

For those of you following this post, you can do this in AR now by adding a PDF document when you email the invoice :-)

TingSpace
Partner
226 Posts
Partner

G'day all!

I thought to spread the knowledge here. I've recently made a post on a few options you can use in the mean time, check out this post: PO Form with Terms & Conditions

Feel free to ask any questions on this or provide any feedback on the deets.

~TingSpace

valdist
3 Posts
Cover User

We desperately need to be able to add terms and conditions as our Last Page only for customised Invoices form and also Purchases too please

Jtrecal
1 Post
Cover User

This is now absolutely an essential requirement of invoices in our business. 

Skilton
1 Post
User

Can we have the ability to add a second page to invoices so they print out with our company terms and conditions?

KellyMcHugs
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Would be even better to be added to a quote also. Great idea :-) 

tlreid1
3 Posts
User

Hi has any workaround or solution been found to this problem yet?