Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

AccountRight

Forms: Invoices - Terms and conditions/second page

Super Partner

476Posts

256Kudos

21Solutions

476 Posts
Super Partner
Australia

Suggest that we are able to add a 2nd page to all quotes/orders/invoices for things like Terms and Conditions that can be automatically printed within MYOB.

As a minimum and pre-cursor to this suggest that the Labels format be changed in AR Live to allows us to have 1 A4 label on the page so that we can use this for Quote Terms and Conditions like we have been using in previous versions of MYOB.

"Ability to add extra last page to custom forms for Terms and Conditions"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the great Idea. We would love to hear from other users what you think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.

55 Comments
Ross2
1 Post
User

Have a similar issue. Every time an invoice is sent out, it is necessary to send through a safe work method statement. Would like to be able to add pages to the template invoice and have fields (already on invoice template) update the SWMS so when the invoice is emailed out, it includes the updated SWMS rather than having to manually update the SWMS in other software, attach it to the invoice email from MYOB.

Xero has the function to customise invoices being the adding of subsequent pages to MYOB invoices template with merge fields!

bb123
3 Posts
Cover User

Any updates in this??

Eshy76
1 Post
User

Has the above been created yet?

nimeityau69
2 Posts
User

Yes please

Kelly80
1 Post
User

I would really like this. I found it very annoying to have to attach my terms and conditions everytime...