Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: (Item) Invoices - Discounted unit price column

HOU
Cover User

5Posts

31Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi

I thought I would just write a post as I've searched all over to solve this problem and I assume that it can't be altered but thought I'd try the forum as a last try.

Basically we run AccountRight Premier V19.6. When printing an item invoice it has the unit price (lets say $10) and then the discount colum (let's say 20%) and then the total which is the extended price (so the total number of units x the unit price less the discount).

My question is is there any way to add a column on the printed invoice that has the unit price adjusted for the discount so if someone was buying 10 items at $10 with a 20% discount it would show the item price $10 less discount 20% is unit price $8 and then extended price $80, so that customers can see what the discounted unit price is.

Thanks

'Invoicing - showing discounts off unit price"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like a sensible idea -we'd love to know how many other businesses need this? Use the Vote button if you like this idea.

25 Comments
cyclic412
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like a sensible idea -we'd love to know how many other businesses need this? Use the Vote button if you like this idea.

As you serious? Is'nt it obvious?

DiemTran
2 Posts
Cover User

Will MYOB be implementing this column any time soon

Tejasa
MYOB Staff
4 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi team,

Many customers are calling MYOB asking to see the "Unit after price" column to be added in the customised form.

They look at it as many field for their business requirements.

Please look into adding thsi field in future release 

Thanks

MYOB_FAIL
Experienced User
30 Posts
Experienced User

To add to this post, how about using terminology everyone uses everywhere such as, list price, net price, etc. Not Price, come on lets be specific rather than guessing and hoping. The requested feature is sooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooong overdue, its no longer funny! Come on MYOB , get your sh!t together.

JuliePJ
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

Wondering if MYOB have implemented this yet?

@HOU wrote:

Hi

I thought I would just write a post as I've searched all over to solve this problem and I assume that it can't be altered but thought I'd try the forum as a last try.

Basically we run AccountRight Premier V19.6. When printing an item invoice it has the unit price (lets say $10) and then the discount colum (let's say 20%) and then the total which is the extended price (so the total number of units x the unit price less the discount).

My question is is there any way to add a column on the printed invoice that has the unit price adjusted for the discount so if someone was buying 10 items at $10 with a 20% discount it would show the item price $10 less discount 20% is unit price $8 and then extended price $80, so that customers can see what the discounted unit price is.

Thanks

'Invoicing - showing discounts off unit price"