Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Pay slip - Include Custom list fields

Cover User

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Could you possibly add a Job Position as a data field option on the payslip?  I have tried adding it in as a custom list but unfortunately the ability to include this as a data field is not available.

It was suggested to me by support to include it in the Classification, but I already use this field for the classification under the relevant award.  The next option offered was to customise payslips for each person but this is not practicle either. It seems to be a glaring oversight on the payslip.

"JOB POSITION AS DATA FIELD ON PAYSLIP"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: February 2014

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion to add this Field onto your payslips, it is certainly something that we can consider looking into adding in a future update. Users who would like to see this added in, please vote to show your support for this suggestion.

1 Comment
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thank you for your feedback and suggestion to add this Field onto your payslips, it is certainly something that we can consider looking into adding in a future update. Users who would like to see this added in, please vote to show your support for this suggestion.