Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Receipt - Allocation Memo column

Experienced Cover User

31Posts

20Kudos

0Solutions

31 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

It would be very handy if we could customise receipts (& other forms) to include the Allocation Memo field as well as the Memo field.

"Customise Receipt (& other forms)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2014

Hi ChildcareQLD Thank you for your feedback. Adding the allocation memo to the receipt form will give you a better indication of what you receipted the money for and make business life easier. I encourage other users that would like to see this field available for receipt forms and other forms in future releases of the program to vote for this idea and comment if required.

4 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
Hi ChildcareQLD Thank you for your feedback. Adding the allocation memo to the receipt form will give you a better indication of what you receipted the money for and make business life easier. I encourage other users that would like to see this field available for receipt forms and other forms in future releases of the program to vote for this idea and comment if required.
PNGCF
1 Post
Cover User

We would love to be able to do this as well. We often need to be able to separate our receipts into what is and isn't tax deductible for donor's tax reporting purposes. Allowing the allocation memo field on the receipt would enable us to do that. 

Morawa_CRC
4 Posts
Cover User

Yes the allocation memo field is definately needed, we do a lot of cash receipting at our place of business for a variety of services, which we need to specify on our receipts. I was surprised to find that the receipts table in customise forms only allows 4 fields to choose from. Looks like I'll have to come up with some other work around in the interim. Smiley Indifferent

DianneSchultz
2 Posts
Cover User

I notice this post is from 2014 and is marked as under consideration.

I would really like to see this idea progressed so that there are options to include more fields on the receipt forms.

Please MYOB consider this for future updates.

Thank you.

Dianne