Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Remittance Advice - Include Supplier bank details

Ultimate Partner

5,839Posts

1,080Kudos

755Solutions

5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand

I would like the supplier's bank account details to be available as fields on their remittance advice (pay bills).

Something like the attached.

'Include supplier bank account details on remittance"

Supplier remittance advice with bank details.jpg
Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the great idea. We would love to hear what other users think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.

20 Comments
Ian_Allman
3 Posts
Cover User

Exceleent idea Mike,

I too would like the same functionality as otherwise I'd need to create a new form for each supplier with just their bank account details!

Please include in the next version of Premier too.

MHS
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this it is very frustrating not be able to include this information on the remittance advice.  In fact the options available for customising remittance advice is very poor

BigW2305
5 Posts
Cover User

Despite checking and re checking bank details, there is always a small risk that a 1st time payee's bank details are incorrect and an electronic payment is made into the WRONG ACCOUNT. This would be disastrous!!

Therefore, it would be essential to be able to include a payee's bank account details on the payment remmittance so that as soon as the remmittance email is sent the payee can check that the payment has been made into the correct account. Before using MYOB to pay suppliers I always used to include a payee's bank account Name, BSB and Number on all remittances. This missing vital piece of information is the only think missing in making the process very good. Please support me in getting this implemented.

scottk
2 Posts
User

I agree it would be useful to have those details on the remittance advice. But LiveAccounts doesn't do remittance advice at all yet, does it?

This idea has been posted to add support for remittance advice. Please support it by voting for it.

http://community.myob.com/t5/LiveAccounts-Idea-Exchange/need-remittance-advice-option-on-payments/id...

GBMW
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I agree that this needs to be included on remittance advice to suppliers - its a simple step to take to prevent fraud and all the larger finance software solutions have this feature.

Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the great idea. We would love to hear what other users think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.
P8llc8re
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hello.  It would be very helpful to be able to customise the Pay Bills/Spend Mondey forms to include supplier BSB and bank account details. Cheers 

cieptyltd
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I would like to be able to include a supplier's bank details on the remittance advice.

Helen-B
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User

These fields are all stored with the Supplier Card.

Too often there are inadequate fields to select from to display on reports and forms (not only Supplier Remittances).

CathyAnnN
5 Posts
Cover User

This is very important information to show on a remittance. We advise a supplier we have paid them but which bank account did it get paid to!