Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Remittance Advice - Include Supplier bank details

Ultimate Partner

5,839Posts

1,080Kudos

755Solutions

5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand

I would like the supplier's bank account details to be available as fields on their remittance advice (pay bills).

Something like the attached.

'Include supplier bank account details on remittance"

Supplier remittance advice with bank details.jpg
Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the great idea. We would love to hear what other users think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.

20 Comments
Jess_RSMPerth
1 Post
Cover User

Have had many requests for this, especially from solicitors and auditors. Would be great to have the suppliers bank account details on the Remittance Advice.

Frosty
1 Post
Cover User

I know this is old Post.  Wondering if this is seriously being considered and may be in an next update.

This would Help the supplier to know exactly which account you have made payment to.

Thank you

RexM
4 Posts
Cover User

Hi

We need to customise the Remittance Advice Pay Bills form to include the following additional required information:

>Contact (from the supplier card profile)

>BSB Number (from the supplier card payment details)

>Bank Account Number (from the supplier card payment details)

>Description (from the bill)

>Comment (from the bill)

>Ship Via (from the bill)

>Journal Memo (from the bill)

>Statement Text (from the pay bills window)

>Memo (from the pay bills window)

Could MYOB please add these as extra data fields?

Wobblie
2 Posts
Cover User

I'd also like to see a field for "region/city."

louie123louie
1 Post
Cover User

I also really need this feature on remittances.  MYOB please get this set up asap.

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner

I really think this is just as important as the introduction of 2FA. We all know that access security features can be overcome, even 2FA unfortunately, and reporting  to the payee the actual bank account used in the payment is the final chance to spot whether something has gone wrong, even if it's (just) a clerical error. And it seems like an easy way to score points with users and provide a more robust system. I hope this can be added in a release soon.

kwanyoung
1 Post
Cover User

Is this possible now?

can anyone advise? if we can show our suppliers bank account on their remittance advice?

Sunny17
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

YES YES YES.

This needs to be an option - the new Qld laws in the building industry that are due to come into effect soon require builders to notify payees of what bank account they have paid into.  This would make life SO MUCH EASIER!!!

opalyn
1 Post
User

QBCC has recently advised that remittance advices to all subcontractors must include their bank accounts and phone numbers.  It must also include the Payee phone number.

Is there a way to add that information to the Date Fields available?

Regina-Mark
5 Posts
Cover User

Come on MYOB get this into the system - allow the supplier bank BSB, their bank account number and name fields to be selectable options.

In this day and age with so much fraud taking place. This requirement is a must have - not a want.

Please get this added to the next Account Right package upgrade.....

It was first requested 10 years ago.... Do you not think it's time to do something now????