Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Statements - Days between invoiced column

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User

I'd like to add a field on my statements which shows the number of days since the customer was actually invoiced, for each invoice listed.

The reason I would like to add this field is because I am in an industry which is notorious for late payments.

Currently I have managed to 'fudge' how I do this and I have to use a PDF Editing tool in order to show the number of days since the customer was invoiced and it's time consuming.

I have attached a Statement I generated through MYOB and have Edited it using a PDF editing tool to show the actual number of days since the invoice was issued.

SUMMARY:

Add a field in my Statements form which shows the actual number of days since that invoiced was issued.

"Add field to statement showing the Actual Number of Days since Invoiced"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: October 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your great suggestion @Anthony14.  Anyone who would like to see the number of days past the invoice date as a  field that can be added to statements, please cast your vote here.

There are also some other suggestions that have been raised recently, that while a little different, are also based around encouraging prompt payment. You may wish to have a look at these and vote for them.

This one is around displaying the due date of all invoices on the statement:

Due Date on Statement

This one is around allowing invoice aging on statements by invoice date, rather than days overdue:

Customer statements - Aging by invoice date

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages