Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Statements - Due Date column

Cover User

3Posts

105Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi, I'd really like to be able to put the due date of invoices on a statement (I have been hoping this would be implemented for years).

Some of our clients have different due dates for different things they order and it is never clear on a statement exactly what makes up the aging period 1, 2  and 3 or what is actually overdue. I think this would help us greatly with getting clients to pay on time and displying to them exacly what we're "harassing" them over Smiley Happy

The field is already there and can be used in invoices, so I'm not sure why it isn't available in statements. I dont want to have to use another field or enter in the due date for each invoice (as some suggestions I've seen previously).

Thanks

"Due Date on Statement"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thanks for the excellent suggestion @Jesslc. Anyone would like to see invoice due dates added to statements, please vote for this idea.

22 Comments
MichelleG72
1 Post
User

HI

I cant believe its 8 years later and we are still waiting for this to be an option?

Michelle G

tg1
3 Posts
User

Definitely like this.  We have 7, 14 and 21 day terms, showing the exact due date on statements would really help.

I spend about 8 hours a week chasing overdue invoices.