Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Import/Export Assistant: Items - Export by supplier

Experienced Cover User

29Posts

43Kudos

0Solutions

29 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

why can you not export items based on supplier

4 Comments
BIRD_PLACE
Experienced Cover User
29 Posts
Experienced Cover User

WE USE ACCOUNT RIGHT LIVE

I DO PRICE UPDATES BY EXPORTING ITEMS TO EXCEL AND MODIFYING THE PRICES AND THEN IMPORT

MOST PRICE CHANGES ARE BY SUPPLIER

I HAVE TO EXPORT ALL ITEMS

ISOLATE THE ITEMS FROM ONE SUPPLIER - CREATE A SEPERATE SPREADSHEET AND THEN DO THE CHANGES

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THERE WAS AN OPTION TO EXPORT BY SUPPLIER GROUPS RATHER THAN ALL ITEMS

BIRD_PLACE
Experienced Cover User
29 Posts
Experienced Cover User

It would be great if you could export items from Account Right live with options instead of ALL items.

By Supplier would be very helpful for me.

I have 4,000 items and about 6 main suppliers.

When a supplier increases prices I have to export ALL items and then change the export and delte items not wanted before I can do changes and import the items with updated prices.

Bteam
Trusted User
81 Posts
Trusted User

It would also be useful to adjust prices by a %. There are more factors than the raw cost of goods when setting prices such as freight if you're an importer. Never understood why MYOB hasn't had this option since day one

Dlux
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Absolutely with you. It is incredible that you cannot export just the items you require. 

Also why can you only export as a text file. I would imagine everybody is working with a spreadsheet so the export format should be csv.

Have a look at Shopify MYOB developers. You might get some good ideas!