Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In Tray: Close button confirmation

Contributing Cover User

14Posts

37Kudos

0Solutions

14 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

As all other documents you open have the close button in the top right corner so I find I constantly accidently close MYOB when I just want to close an invoice window. Please can the invoice close be moved or a cancel button be added to the MYOB close button like many other programs have. It drives me mad!

"Please can the close button for invoices in the Ïn Tray" be moved."

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2016

Hi Everyone

Like other windows in AccountRight 2016 the Close button to close the window is located in the bottom right corner of the window. Alternatively you can select the cross in the top right Window's title bar to close the window.

If you accidentally select the applications close option (red cross) with AccountRight 2016.1 and later when you have the In Tray window open you will be prompted to confirm you want to exit.

2 Comments
Bellejayne
Contributing Cover User
30 Posts
Contributing Cover User

YES! This happens to me all the time! it is so annoying.... surely the botton could be moved? or the invoice opens in a new window?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Like other windows in AccountRight 2016 the Close button to close the window is located in the bottom right corner of the window. Alternatively you can select the cross in the top right Window's title bar to close the window.

If you accidentally select the applications close option (red cross) with AccountRight 2016.1 and later when you have the In Tray window open you will be prompted to confirm you want to exit.