Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In Tray: Link to Bill from enlarge window

Ultimate Partner

1,949Posts

708Kudos

234Solutions

1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

I have been testing out how this IN TRAY works over the last month and below is one suggestion to make this feature more user friendly and quicker.

Currently if you load say 20 invoices at once and try and link them to previous purchases you have to click to each invoice to enlarge the invoice to view the details of the invoice.  Then you have to click out of this screen and click on the link button to find the purchase.  By the time I have done all this I have forgotten the invoice details.   Of course I could write down the details or print the invoice (But that would defeat the purpose of this feature).    

My suggestion:   Can we have the Link to Existing Invoice Option displayed when we enlarge to view the invoice.

Example below

Link to existing invoice.jpg

INTRAY - Option to Link Existing Bill when viewing invoice

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2015

Hi @CloudMindAcc

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and the In-Tray.

Currently you can only link an In Tray document to an existing bill from within the In -Tray not within the enlarge document window. However I would encourage other users that would like to see the option to link the enlarge document to an existing bill to vote and comment if required for this idea.

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @CloudMindAcc

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and the In-Tray.

Currently you can only link an In Tray document to an existing bill from within the In -Tray not within the enlarge document window. However I would encourage other users that would like to see the option to link the enlarge document to an existing bill to vote and comment if required for this idea.

TSGTanya
Trusted Cover User
255 Posts
Trusted Cover User

When opening invoice in in tray it would be handy to have a link on the invoice open to 'add new invoice' instead of then closing it, adding new invoice then opening the invoice again.