Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In Tray: Ability to sort

Cover User

4Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand

Hi,

It would be great to be able to sort the documents in the In Tray ie A to Z to make supplier invoices easier to find (currently only in date emailed to the file).

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: February 2023

Hi Everyone

Using the AccountRight Browser Interface the user can select the column headers in the In Tray window to sort the documents by the date uploaded, supplier invoice number, date, and amount (if read by the system).

3 Comments
WendyE
Experienced Cover User
60 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Can you please include a "reverse order" button in the Purchase "IN TRAY".  When linking invoices it is natural to want to link the oldest invoices first but the order the invoices are displayed in the "IN-TRAY" are newest (or most recently added invoices) on top.  A "REVERSE ORDER" button to allow the oldest invoices to be displayed on top would save a lot of time continusiously dragging the column bar (over what can up 250 invoices for us) down to the bottom oldest ones!   Thanks

Motormouse
1 Post
User

When using the In-tray it is on a First-In Last-Out, which is a pain for me and no doubt many others. Previously you could use either First-In, First-out and it would maintain the preference. That is no longer the case.

Currently the preference is set to Last-In First_out. You can still select the First-In but you have to do that every tine.

Fo me it is super frustrating and takes much more time to achieve my desired outcome.

Could you please put a preference button in, then we would be able to select our bets option.

Kindest regards

Peter

(Motormouse)

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Using the AccountRight Browser Interface the user can select the column headers in the In Tray window to sort the documents by the date uploaded, supplier invoice number, date, and amount (if read by the system).