Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In Tray: Thumbnail Size

YPK
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

60Posts

85Kudos

0Solutions

60 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

I think it would be helpful to be able to choose the size, or even just enlarge by default, the thumbnails of the invoices in the In Tray. They are currently way too small to discern enough detail to identify a particular invoice if you need to find one without opening each one in turn. This is time consuming and could be overcome if the thumbnails were larger.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: February 2023

Hi Everyone

Within the AccountRight Browser interface, we have added additional information on the In Tray window such as the date uploaded, supplier invoice number, date, and amount (if read by the system). These will give you a quick reference to the document to help identify it for creation.

If you are needing a better view of the document, clicking the document's image will produce an expanded overlay of the document.

12 Comments
NomadAdmin
7 Posts
User

I love the in tray function but am wondering if there is a way to enlarge the invoice previews?

When entering many invoices at once it takes such a long time to find the correct invoice and if there was a way to set the preview size (sml, med, lrg) that would be a massive help.

Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team

Hi @NomadAdmin 

I'd like to make sure that I'm understanding the post correctly; are you looking to make the thumbnail preview larger for a quick glance to identify the supplier/invoice type?

Or are you looking for a way to view the actual Document?

NomadAdmin
7 Posts
User

Hi Haydes,

I am looking for a way to make the thumbnail preview larger.
I know you can individually enlarge each document in order to see it all, but with the amount of invoices I am entering at once it would streamline the process by a great deal if I could at a glance choose the correct invoice every time.

Is this something currently possible? I would love to learn how to do it, if so.

Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team

Hi @NomadAdmin 

Thanks for the confirmation, it's not currently possible to alter the sizes of the Thumbnail on the Front-End as these are static sizes. But I'll move this post to the AccountRight Idea Exchange to be listed as a feature suggestion and add it to our backlog for items to look into for a future release.

If you have any extra thoughts, feel free to submit more ideas there. You can find this place by going to: Browse Community -> AccountRight -> AccountRight Idea Exchange

Then you can search for pre-existing ideas or click "Submit an Idea" to start adding your idea.

RandR
1 Post
User

need to increase size of viewing windows on accountedge basic v6.

meredithsimpson
1 Post
User

Please reverse enlarged invoices as it is difficult to enter all the details from the invoice without side by side view, extremely frustrating. This came into effect on 13/3/2020's update. I am entering a huge quantity of invoices and the invoice/s keep minimising everytime I type in the bill info. I have noticed that with a previous version update the bill is/has become annoyingly frustating to try and delete a purchase, you seemed to have tweeked it in some way. Stop changing things. I enter an average of 50 invoices a day so you can imagine a small irrelevant alteration to an existing software makes a huge impact on a high end user. PLEASE!!!

Novus
1 Post
User

I cant drag across from the office computer, but on my home computer it is still working

Lindsayp
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User

This would be fantastic.  Having to open the item before you start to use it can be time consuming if you have several things in there

Jilly
Partner
8 Posts
Partner

I love the tray function also.

Would be helpful to have the invoice caption larger.

Also love the direct into the in tray from an email.

SMR_Accounts
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

The tray is great but I agree with the above users.  Even having the ability to increase the screen size by using Ctrl-+ like Windows Screens to enlarge the screen and allow us to see the thumbnails bigger.  Not ideal but better than the current situation of having to open the PDF viewer every time you need to see the invoice.