Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In Tray: Adding document to purchases already with a document attached

DKP
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

62Posts

221Kudos

3Solutions

62 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

The heading should be self explanitory.

as below that i found on forum, i don't know if this has already been suggested

""However if you would like the developers to include the option to attach multiple documents to the one transaction in a future release you can raise it as a suggestion over on the MYOB AccountRight Idea Exchange so the developers can gauge the genuine demand and consider implementing it.""

Cheers

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2019

Hi All!

This feature has now been implemented with the release of AccountRight 2019.4. You are now able to attach multiple Documents to Purchases from In Tray or directly in the Bills Attachments window.

You can view more on this feature in the 2019.4 Announcement Post here: AccountRight 2019.4 is now available

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Product Team

@DKP @eftl @Mark77 @CloudMindAcc @MichelleTB 

27 Comments
LSI
1 Post
Cover User

It would also be good if you were able to change the already entered invoice before and after payment had been made.  I have a situation where I uploaded the invoice and when I was to pay it, was given a discount.  So paid the discounted amount and then received an amended invoice and am unable to change the original invoice.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks Jacqui

Senadhi
Experienced User
31 Posts
Experienced User

Yes that would be really useful.

AnthonySGL
1 Post
Cover User

Purchases Intray

It would be good if after storing the original image of an invoice we could also store additional relevant documents, such as reminder notices, marked off order forms confirming receipt of goods etc. Often i receive multiple copies of documents that i would like to store all together.

Two ways of achieving this:

1) being able to combine PDF document from the intray.  For example if you go to link a pdf document to an invoice which already has a pdf Invoice attached you would be given the option to combined these document.

2) Be able to attache multiple types of document to an invoice

Link4einvoicing
Partner
5 Posts
Partner

We would like to be able to attach a PDF to the purchase bill without being forced to use In Tray.

Preemarose
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I noticed this was requested in July 2015 and as yet not added to AccoutRight so I would like to suggest it myself also.  At present we can only attach 1 document to purchases but in some instances we need more attached i.e. Delivery Dkt, Supplier Invoice, Notes, Remittance Advice etc.

OZNZ
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Please, please, please consider changing the ability to attach only ONE .pdf document to a purchase on Account Right.  I often have more than one document that I need to attach / link to a purchase, containing important information that needs to be stored, and it's just not practical the way it is now.  End of year and monthly reporting would be so much more efficient if all relevant information could go into a purchases window.

LFW02
Trusted Partner
107 Posts
Trusted Partner

I also find only being able to add one invoice to a Bill extremely annoying. Yes there are work arounds and third party applications for merging docs but as this is already a standard feature in the 2 other commonly used programs, I hope its been moved up the priority list

Tania-
Experienced Cover User
36 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Could you add an option to attach more than one document per purchase

We would like to store the POD along with the Invoice for each purchase.

Thank you

Also please add In tray to Sales!!

MichelleTB
Experienced Cover User
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Agree with the above request & have expressed my support for the replication of the In Tray feature for Sales on another appropriate post.

The need to extend the existing functionality to a multi-document upload is convenient, efficient & time-saving for users to have all related documents together in one location eg. purchase orders, manifests, POD, invoice, proof of payment (cheque, EFT remittance advice, credit card receipt or statement).

This feature will be especially handy as audit assistance when the auditors need to sight multiple source documents for selected transaction samples & it would be easier to upload each document individually throughout the process rather than waiting to compile them into a single complete PDF at the end before uploading.

CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Voted users are not using the in-tray because of this limitation