Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In Tray: Identifying user that uploaded document

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
New
New

I would like to be able to identify people who sent in invoices and receipts.

This would be helpful for our church when reimbursments need to be processed and identifying who has emailed in the invoice after previously paying so we can know who the reimbursment is to be paid to

"Indentify In Tray submissions"

1 Comment
fionafordyce
9 Posts
User

HI,

love the Capture Appp - nice and simple. however, is there a way that when an employee submits an expense, and you go to the intray and 'create a new bill' it opens up in their Card so i can pay them in the next payment run?

At the moment it doesnt give you any indication as to who sent the expense in for reimbursement.

The only way to know who sent it is to enter any name into the supplier field too see the comments - i have asked out employees to start the comment with their initials.

once you see the comments then you go back and put th ecorrect name in so you can pay the right person... if you remeber. once again big opporunity for errors and payments to the wrong person.

huge thanks

each person who has been given access to the app - has a unique email adres and name combination.