Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Integration: LastPass

Cover User

4Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi MYOB,

Given the new forced login feature in MYOB AccountRight Plus, could you consider integration with mainstream password managers such as LastPass (or Dashlane etc)?

Thanks,

Matt.

"Password Manager Integration"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

5 Comments
Kaftan
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I use also MYOB AccountRight Plus 2018.2 and would dearly love to be able to log in automatically with Dashlane.  While I do find the "keep me logged in for 12 hours" feature helpful, it isn't as secure as I would like it to be when I'm away from my workstation.

Kathy (HR/Business Manager)

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

Kaftan
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User

As a long time MYOB customer (20+ years), I would have been only too happy to support this idea had I realized It was out there for supporting.   I (& no doubt many others) use a password Manager for a convenient & secure way to automatically log on to each & every account with its own strong unique password - it would be impossible to remember them all otherwise.

Looking forward to this "idea" becoming a reality,

Kathy

matupitu
8 Posts
Cover User

This idea was first suggested in 2018 - a lot of work has been done in the meantime and Password managers have moved from minorty to majority use.  Defintely a worthy addition to usability and security.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
2,869 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @matupitu,

Thank you so much for revisiting and bumping the ideas post. Your continued engagement is truly appreciated. We also noticed that you posted a similar query twice, and please be informed that we've already provided a response to your other post. If you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.

Cheers,

Princess