Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Integration: Zapier and AccountRight

Cover User

4Posts

100Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Come on MYOB, go and talk to Zapier and get integrated so you can give your customers the option to automatically sync and integrate with hundreds of other online services to help improve automated workflow in small business! Integrate everything so your customers can benefit. A lot quicker this way than fielding thousands of requests. I think your ROI would be sub a year and frustrated customers would start to disappear.

"Any plans to integrate Zapier and MYOB?"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2014

Thanks for your suggestion. Anyone else who'd like to see Zapier integration, please cast your vote here.

27 Comments
Wynand
2 Posts
Cover User

Yes please allow us to use Zapier to integrate to our other services

@johnhaney wrote:

Come on MYOB, go and talk to Zapier and get integrated so you can give your customers the option to automatically sync and integrate with hundreds of other online services to help improve automated workflow in small business! Integrate everything so your customers can benefit. A lot quicker this way than fielding thousands of requests. I think your ROI would be sub a year and frustrated customers would start to disappear.

"Any plans to integrate Zapier and MYOB?"

Wynand
2 Posts
Cover User

Yes Please

idealdrapemaker
2 Posts
Cover User

I can't even find my post about this topic from a couple of years ago.  

Oh well, MYOB.  .. Thanks for losing the plot and refusing to follow the trends. You keep your application locked up nice and tight while we move to Xero where we can integrate with almost anything (at a minimum Zapier will do most things we need)

• Xero for Pipedrive our CRM
  • Xero for Pandadoc our Quoting Platform
  • Xero for Bigcommerce 
  • Further integrations either specific or via zapier for the plethora of other cloud apps we use.  

Integrated feeds for Paypal, Stripe and other e-commerce gateways.   .. Launching our project today to move off MYOB and onto Xero.  .. It's going to make such a difference to our workflows.  

We are excited!  .. Thanks for turning a deaf ear on us. 

3 years of waiting ...   Is finally paying off 'for us' 

I won't bother writing later.  ... Enough to say fare thee well now.   All the best (sincerely) keep up the good work with proprietary self-indulgence.  Perhaps one day you'll catch up with the rest of us in understanding that integrations are the glue that makes our work efficient and effective. 

We will be sure to let you know when we are ready to cancel and give you plenty of time to make that happen. 

dalebrodersen
1 Post
User

Zapier mentions MYOB as upcoming. All I can find is posts from 2014,2015,2019 saying it's on it way. When will we see a Zapier integration?

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

Adding my pointless vote to this idea. 
Like idealdrapemaker, I'm also looking for pipedrive and pandadoc integrations. 

kno
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User

As a small orchard and nursery  that trades on line using TradeMe and Facebook I am spending more and more time double entry even triple entry. TradeMe talks to my website but not to AccountingRight  nor does AR talk to website or couriers programme for labels. Also seems accountants are moving to xero

So far resisted the change but when everyone I talk to says if want integration have to move how far does loyalty go when costing time and money?

Project-Z
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User

Judging on the dates of this post, I dont think it was pursued. Thats a shame. I would certainly want to see that. What I wouldnt like to see is MYOB being the last of the top 5 most used book keeping programs in Australia as not having an intergration to Zapier and the 10,000's of possibilities that only MYOB is not developing for their customers. Or at the very least, going off the pol status it taking almost a full decade...

Is there any plans for this yet? No prizes for last place