Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Inventory: Items List - Add Customer Column

Cover User

2Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Is there a reason why we cannot customise lists and windows to add more columns. For instance in the Inventory Items list it would be helpful to have a customer or job number column. Alternatively being able to add colums from the custom list on the card detail tab from the Card List.

"Add columns to list and windows"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: May 2015

Hi @Formpac

Thank you for clarifying your idea and providing additional information

Currently you can only add in certain columns to certain windows/lists. To see which columns you can add right click on the header of the table and select Column Chooser.  For most users this would be blank as by default most clients have the full set of columns displayed.

However I would encourage clients that would like to see additional columns to be selected, such as the Custom List fields for the Item List window, to vote and comment if required for this idea.

14 Comments
Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I would like to be able to add custom 1 to the items list view. At the moment i have to search in excel to find the records by the category as i am unable to view that field inside myob accountright.

AdeleKaye
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User

It would be EXTREMELY helpful to be able to show the primary supplier and the supplier item number on the Items List screen. 

Trudy12
5 Posts
Cover User

It would be extremely helpful to have the Supplier showing on the inventory items list and save our purchasing officer from having to open each record to check

Richmond91
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User

I would like to add a column to the 'To Do List' so we can see a tracking number.  This could be in the 'comments field'.