Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Browser: Inventory module included

Cover User

3Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Please get Inventory working on the Web Browser!

It would be so handy to be able to go away log on using a browser or just use my MAC & be able to do an inventory invoice!  All the new platforms like Zero have this available.  Get with the times.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: January 2023

Hi Everyone

Inventory has been introduced to the AccountRight Browser Interface.

Check out Help Article: Inventory items and services for more information to get started with that feature.

5 Comments
melindaj
Partner
38 Posts
Partner

Agree, I questioned this with Myob last week and it looks like it is scheduled for mid next year

brunob
MYOB Product Manager
39 Posts
MYOB Product Manager

Hi @Naomilsb ,

I am pleased to announce that it is coming soon. Even better, we are currently running our Early Adopters program for this feature, let me know if you would like to be part of it. 

Warm regards,

Bruno

Naomilsb
3 Posts
Cover User

Yes, we would like to be a part of this.

Carolinadg
MYOB Staff
38 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi @Naomilsb , 

We are currently seeking for users of MYOB Business so that they can be part of the Early adopter's program. If you would like to know more information and would like to sign up to be part of the program please click here! 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Inventory has been introduced to the AccountRight Browser Interface.

Check out Help Article: Inventory items and services for more information to get started with that feature.