Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoice Reminders: Report to see which customer are enabled

Trusted Partner

39Posts

50Kudos

3Solutions

39 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
New
New

It would be useful to be able to see at a glance which customers have had invoice reminders and unpaid invoice summaries turned on/activated - currently this can only be seen by going into the card file and then clicking into the Invoice Reminders tab for each individual customer.

Perhapas a field that can be added to the Card List view, even just a report would be useful.

Being able to toggle this on and off for clients would also be super user friendly Smiley Happy

"Invoice Reminders/ Unpaid invoice summaries - Seeing which customers have this turned on more easily"

2 Comments
H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

Or even to be able to view it on the card without having to click into that extra screen.

And to be able to turn it on without having to save and exit the card first then get back into it...

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

Can't believe I'm the only person who has commented on this!

Or, even to be able to export all cards and see if it's been turned on or not. I turn it on for more customers than I don't so I am thinking of turning it on for all customers so I don't have to do it individually each time I create a new customer. However, I need to know which customers are already turned off so I can turn them off again and avoid abusive phone calls.

3 years on from original post and no-one from MYOB has even bothered to put on the standard "please vote or comment and we'll pretend we're interested in your response" acknowledgement comment on this. Guess I won't hold my breath for this one either.