Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Issue out invoices via SMS

Cover User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User

I don't know if it is being worked on, but it would be amazing if we could sms invoices to people from the app. I'm using ServiceM8 at the moment and they have that function available, although it is linked with my MYOB, I prefer creating invoices from MYOB to send to customers. Is this going to be available anytime soon??

"It would be great to SMS invoices to clients from app"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2023

Hi Everyone

Using the AccountRight browser interface users would be able to send customers an invoice via SMS. Check out Help Article: Emailing, printing or downloading invoices for more information.

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

BRIGITTE
Experienced Cover User
77 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Please MYOB introduce capability to send invoices via SMS. I can do this via Service M8 but would prefer direct from MYOB.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Using the AccountRight browser interface users would be able to send customers an invoice via SMS. Check out Help Article: Emailing, printing or downloading invoices for more information.