Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Jobs: Additional fields to job - Including site address and notes

Experienced Cover User

26Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

26 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi

As a trades person we have to issue job cards to the employees out performing the work.  So most companies raise a job and send it to the employee, they complete the job and the paper work comes back for processing

It would be nice if we could raise a job in myob striaght from the sales menu at the start of a job.  It would be great if the job card had a little more detail to collect information about the job and would be even better if I could print/email to our employees.

I like to keep as much details about a job we have completed so if I have a quirey I have the information right at my finger tips next to the invoice.

And if you implement the in tray to sales, having a form set by myob so fields exatcly as they are on the screen and the abiltiy to send as a fillable PFD to smart phone or tablet could some how be linked to the job card with a unique imbeded symbol so the in tray knows its a job card.

Just starting with the ability to have more detail in a job card and able to email or print would make myob more than just an accounting tool but some thing we usitlise from start of job to finish espicially in the service industry.  I have created a screen shot of what I would like to see on a job card for accountablitiy purposes.

"Job cards with more info and the ability to print or email to employees"

myob jobs.jpg

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: May 2015

Hi @Davis

Thank you for feedback in regards to AccountRight and Card information

I would encourage other users that would like to see additional information added to the Job window so you can provide further information into the job to vote and comment if required for this idea.

6 Comments
RubyTang
MYOB Staff
24 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi Davis2,

Implementing these fields in the job section is a fantastic idea, and I can certainly see how this would help all of MYOB's clients that uses the job feature.

Voted +

Kind Regards

Ruby Tang

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Davis

Thank you for feedback in regards to AccountRight and Card information

I would encourage other users that would like to see additional information added to the Job window so you can provide further information into the job to vote and comment if required for this idea.

acsdcc
1 Post
Cover User

Yes, yes, yes ....great idea!!

ausria
5 Posts
User

Has there been any progress in expanding the job cards. This would solve a lot of problems for us.

Tradie55
1 Post
Cover User

It would be great to have this feature.

Elite-Elec
1 Post
Cover User

Hi , I am currently running a electrical refrigeration and air con company and would really like to see a section where i could create a job card and print them off to give to the workers in the morning and send them to them as they come in. I see other accounting programs have them and are half the price of MYOB.