Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Jobs: Expand out Job Number/Name columns in drop down for selection

Experienced Cover User

23Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

I would prefer to able to see a full Job details when I record Journal entries or enter supplier invoice.

We are organizing workshops for Asia Pacific, so the expenses would be allocated to different workshops (we treat them as Jobs). Therefore, we would have to record some prepayment as Journal entries, and some suppliers will send us the monthly invoices, so the Journals and invoice can have more than 10 jobs each time.

It would be easier for me to track the expense and work out the average instead of running an account transaction report.

thanks

"Better to show a full name under Job when record Journal entries and supplier invoices"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: July 2018

Thank you for the idea @AprilatPark. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea @AprilatPark. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

Di64
Trusted Cover User
52 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Hi, it may already be listed, somewhere, in the 100 + pages of ideas.

Would be great if we could expand the popup boxes when they appear, ie when searching for an Account Code to process an invoice, i would like to be able to expand the box of codes so i can find what i am searching for easier, without having to manually scroll thru.  Thanks