Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Jobs: Job List - Hide inactivate job

Experienced Cover User

37Posts

138Kudos

0Solutions

37 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

The Job List screen is great, however I find it frustrating that I can't remove (hide) inactive jobs. I also don't understand why I can't make a Header Job inactive and have all sub-jobs be marked as inactive. This would save a lot of time. 

"Customisable Job List View and Easier 'Mark Inactive' Options"

Current Status: New
Last Changed: December 2013

Thank you for your post. I agree, it would be a good idea if you could have an option to only list Active Jobs in your Jobs list. Also to be able to mark a Header Job as Inactive, if all its Sub Jobs are meant to be Inactive. We request others who would like these changes brought about to please vote and comment.

33 Comments
VickiMcClelland
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User

I have recently moved across from AccountEdge (Mac) to AccountRight and am disappointed to see that there is no option to hide inactive jobs which has been an option in AccountEdge for some years.  It was just a checkbox to hide/unhide inactive jobs.  Can this please be considered in future updates as this option is available in AccountEdge so I wouldnt think it would be too difficult to include in AccountRight.  Maybe employ some of the software developers for AccountEdge seeing as MYOB are no longer supporting it as it was a great software package and Jobs was far superior to AccountRight.  I could even attach documents to jobs which is also unavailable in AccountRight.  Thanks

AccountsM
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hello MYOB

Can we please have the facility whereby only active jobs can be shown in the list of jobs.   We have thousands of jobs and it is very annoying that we can't just omit the inactive ones by ticking a box. 

This should be a really easy fix for a programmer. 

thanks

ballens
5 Posts
User

ABSOLUTELY    PLEASE   !!!!!! 

And also so that the "inactive" jobs are greyed out it in the Customer File Card .