Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Jobs: Searching job by typing name

DBS
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

16Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

16 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

When going to List, Jobs, it would be nice to be able to start typing a job number and go straight to it instead of having to scroll through the list.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2016

Hi Everyone 

In AccountRight 2016 the search option in the Job list window will show all results for the value that is entered. For example if you have the jobs; Job 1, Job 2 and Job 3. If you search "3" it will search the Job List window for "3" and therefore Job 3 will appear.

4 Comments
TonyLane
Ultimate Cover User
2,847 Posts
Ultimate Cover User

Hi Heather,

The next version of AccountRight Premier should have what you have suggested.

It can currently be achieved on the AccountRight 2011, 2012 & 2013 products using the 'Search' field located at the top of the Jobs List. However, the search acts globally, for instance as I type in '12' it included a job whose number did not match but it had '12' in one of the amount columns. To clear a search just click the 'X' icon at the end of 'Search' field.

Please refer to following image for an example.

Job Search.jpg

DBS
Contributing Cover User
16 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Thanks Tazinx. I can't see your attached image and I don't have a search field in the job list screen... I am using AccountRight Premier v19.9.

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Apologies, you should be able to view the image now.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone 

In AccountRight 2016 the search option in the Job list window will show all results for the value that is entered. For example if you have the jobs; Job 1, Job 2 and Job 3. If you search "3" it will search the Job List window for "3" and therefore Job 3 will appear.