Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Jobs: Loading Jobs List window

Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

When accessing Jobs List it takes about 30 seconds to load the screen and every time I want to access it again it takes the same amount of time wasting. 19.5 version was instant. Is there something to fix this or is this another fault with the 2011 version.

"Jobs List"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: August 2012

Thank you for your feedback. The performance of Jobs List was addressed in Service Pack 4. Please feel free to provide further detail if you are still having any issues.

3 Comments
Tazter
Super Partner
666 Posts
Super Partner

Hi Plumberswife,

I understand the Jobs List performance issue has been fixed in Service Pack 4; SP4 should be shortly released as I'm told the test phase is nearing completion.

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you for your feedback. The performance of Jobs List was addressed in Service Pack 4. Please feel free to provide further detail if you are still having any issues.
JCExcavations
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Its 2021 and I'm still having the issues mentioned here. I think one of the reasons is that inactive Jobs populate as well as the actives, it would be nice to have the options box and only load active jobs. There are 1000's of inactive jobs that we can not purge.... Any ideas?