Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Invoices (app): Record Activity Slips (time billing)

Experienced Partner

22Posts

94Kudos

0Solutions

22 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

We need to see time billing included for use on the On the go app sooner rather than later.

I want to use the app!

Love the idea i just need to be able to use it.

"On The Go App Time Billing"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Hi @MissJade88 

Thanks for the feedback in regards to the AccountRight program and AccountRight OnTheGo app. 

I would encourage other users that would like to see Time Billing included in the AccountRight OnTheGo app to vote and comment if required for this idea.

23 Comments
RyanH
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

This is a great idea, allowing our contractors to directly record their time would help a lot.

In the mean time I can see there are some addons through the MYOB that manage Time Tracking. Is anyone willing to highly recommend one?

Thanks 

Melita
Experienced Partner
16 Posts
Experienced Partner

Has there been any progress made re the on the go App for time billing? 

It would save us a lot of time, currently record hours on our iPhone diary but then have to re enter into MYOB.

I am sure every MYOB Partner would use it can someone let us know where the development of this app is currently?

jkosh
1 Post
Cover User

We are a small business in the trade industry, we currently provide paper job sheets to staff with customer details, description of jobs and work orders to employees and it would be great if a job sheet with customisable forms can be incorporated into the MYOB app possibly and MYOB program. Be great if the employee can show their times on the job so when it comes to invoicing all the completed job sheets are there ready to be invoiced with the materials used on the job too. I know you can run seperate job sheet cloud servers but to make it more streamline within one program/app would be great.