Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Invoices (app): Create contact from Invoice list (if not found)

Contributing Cover User

14Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

14 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

I just moved to the online version, and it's looking promising so far.

It would be great when creating a new invoice that the customer can be added from this menu. At the moment the customer needs to be added first in the Contacts menu and only then it can be selected from the invoice menu.

Also, when the you click on email the invoice, it would be good if you can add additional attachments from your phone.. Like Terms and Conditions or something similar. Or even take a photo?!

Lastly, is there an option to add a standard item which is based on the sale amount? I'd like to oncharge the merchant fee 1.7% to the customers.

as a suggestion, if you can integrated some sort of document signing app that would be great. Invoice2go has some great features.

From a merchant point of view, i have just applied for the MYOB online payments. However perhaps an integrated Paypal button could be great for people with only a couple of payments. I'm not sure if the Bendigo merchant takes international payments.

"MYOB on the go - create contact from invoice menu & include attachments & auto calculate item"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: July 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages