Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Invoices (app): Create sales orders

JRD
Cover User

2Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi There

It would be good to have a choose between orders and invoices when processing a sale for a customer.

I would like it when taking orders from customers I can put it straight into my file online then when I get home all I have to do is print  picking slips for the next day.

At the moment I am emailing the office WITH ALL ORDERS and then they are entering it. (So Double handling it)

It would save lots of time if I could be able to enter orders as I go.

Look forward to your response.

John Rankine

"TAKING ORDERS INSTEAD OF INVOICES"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2015

Thank you very much for your suggestion @JRD

Being able to create sales orders with PayDirect or OnTheGo apps would definitely be convenient and save data entry time. I would encourage other members who wish to see this feature to cast your vote and leave comments below if required.

12 Comments
JulieJR
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User

Hi just wondering if there is any chance of orders getting added to MYOB Invoice app.  I see this as a great tool where when I raise an order on my desktop my staff can add details into of the job.  They do not do the invoicing though so I would like to be able to turn off the invoice option so they can only use order or quote.

Verdant
Experienced Cover User
123 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thank you for posting this idea. I would love this to be implemented. I am often in client's homes and need to check details of their existing orders.  Currently, I have to wait until I back at the desktop computer.  The only other way around it is to lug the laptop around and log into the desktop version of Account Right.  Not ideal for us.