Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Invoices (app): Record Purchase Orders

Contributing Partner

30Posts

90Kudos

0Solutions

30 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia

Can you please add purchase order entry in the On The Go App.

"Purchase orders in On The Go App"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: February 2015

Hi @BWProAdvice 

Thank you for your idea in regards to MYOB OnTheGo and purchase orders.

Currently MYOB OnTheGo can manage contacts and record invoices.  I would encourage other members of the MYOB Community that would like to see the ability to record purchase orders via the app to vote and if required comment for this idea.

11 Comments
mcv
Experienced Cover User
45 Posts
Experienced Cover User

i use accountright premier..

i need this for international currency..   hence why i havent gone to the cloud...

what i do need however is a mobile app where i can issue p/o numbers - i know this would have to be cloud based..

hurry up and make a cloud version of premier and make a mobile app that lets you do quotes and purchases..

please make the cloud premier with payroll already integrated...  

using job cards in premier and having to re-enter all the job numbers in payroll so i can get my job costings accurate is a real pain...

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @BWProAdvice 

Thank you for your idea in regards to MYOB OnTheGo and purchase orders.

Currently MYOB OnTheGo can manage contacts and record invoices.  I would encourage other members of the MYOB Community that would like to see the ability to record purchase orders via the app to vote and if required comment for this idea.

SeanTHAC
1 Post
User

This would be a real bonus to us as a field based service business

KariNWA
2 Posts
Cover User

Hi,

We'd love to be able to raise purchase orders from our mobile devices, is this a possiblity?

JoannaN
1 Post
Cover User
Make it possible to enter Supplier Bills in MYOB On The Go.

That's the ONLY reason I got MYOB On The Go and I find its not even able give done!

Grrrrr
4uAccountants
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

This would be an awesome addition are you considering this.

Visionplus
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi Im a tradesperson, I frequently need to purchase parts and equipment on a as needed basis

Can you Add ability to create, record purchases and order numbers for suppliers using the app?

Create new items if not already created. 

Basically trying to minimise the need to enter data at a later time.

NoraDevitt
1 Post
Cover User

Yes please! spend money and the ability to upload photos of invoices for purchases would be great!

weaccounts
1 Post
Cover User

I agree that MYOB needs to add the ability to raise purchase orders from the app.

MelbChauffeur
3 Posts
Cover User

Please add this feature as it would save time when we are on the go!