Modification to search function

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
WGA-Accounts
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Modification to search function

I would like to request that you look at the sensitivity to search functions.  An example would be where I am trying to allocate a payment to an invoice a client has paid but there is no invoice number but only a name. For example: the reference might be ABC Pty Ltd on the bank statement but when I type in ABC it does not come up and then I eventually find it under THE ABC Pty Ltd.  If I dont type the full name then It doesn't come up.  It would be really time saving if this would work properly

2 REPLIES 2
domino01
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Modification to search function

I feel your pain ha ha 

I did find though, in Bank Feeds that if you choose the "NEW" button," then "RECEIVE PAYMENT" button then in this window on the empty "CUSTOMER" bar - over to the right there's an arrow and if you click on it, down the bottom of that window there's an "advanced seach" button and in that window you can search for names, invoices or amounts owing (although the amounts don't work if the customer has joined two payments together. Hope this helps 

WGA-Accounts
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Modification to search function

Even if I go into the advance search it doesn't come up for me.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post