Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Multi-Currency: More reports showing values in originating currency

Former Staff

29Posts

0Kudos

2Solutions

29 Posts
Former Staff
Australia

What reports are most important for you to see foreign values ie. values in originating currency

Would love to hear from you in the comments

Thank you.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: February 2023

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2020.3, the following reports have been updated to support foreign currency transactions. You can now select local or foreign currency, as well as filter by currency, on:

• Purchases Supplier Summary report
  • Purchases Supplier Detail report
  • Sales Customer Summary report
  • Sales Customer Detail report
  • Customer Payments [closed invoices] report

50 Comments
clinteidelman
29 Posts
Former Staff

I'm pleased to announce that the upcoming AccountRight 2020.2 release will include originating currency in the Receivables and Payables Reconciliation Detail reports.

More reports planned for later this year.

Thanks for your patience.

Tina1959
Experienced Cover User
112 Posts
Experienced Cover User

That is excellent news - is there any chance that when you look at the card file that can show in the orginating currency? Would be much more convenient for doing a quick check.

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi @clinteidelman 

I have foreign currency clients needing purchases and sales reports (in the foreign currency) for their foreign currency clients/suppliers - when will these be available?

Leahdaz
Experienced Cover User
43 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Looking forward to receiving the update. Thank you for letting us know.

Super_Hag
Trusted Partner
52 Posts
Trusted Partner

Excellent news!  

AlisonRose
Contributing User
13 Posts
Contributing User

I would like to be able to send statements in original currency and the balance correct.

DC99
2 Posts
User

MYOB have advised that the the option to report in Originating Currency would be available on, eg. Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reports in verion 2020.2.  I have just upgraded from v19 and am using build 2020.2.23.9038 as this option is still not showing on the screen. Only option available is include zero balances. When will this be available?

colonybmx
1 Post
User

Hi,

It's a real let down that USD$ values are not shown when printing sales or purchases registers.

We buy & sel is USD$ all the time & when printing of a register it only shows & prints the AUD$ conversion amount.

This needs to be fixed so that it will show & print the USD$ amounts.

Thanks.

Daybreak
3 Posts
User

Hi @clinteidelman

What have been some of the current updates to Multi Currency reporting as per this post from Nov 2019?

I am currently testing to see if we can upgrade from Enterprise V19.6 but we still can't because most of these reports still don't support Multi Currency??

And staying with Enterprise V19 we will need to downgrade Windows.... 

Makes no sense when we have no choice but to stay with V19

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2020.3, the following reports have been updated to support foreign currency transactions. You can now select local or foreign currency, as well as filter by currency, on:

• Purchases Supplier Summary report
  • Purchases Supplier Detail report
  • Sales Customer Summary report
  • Sales Customer Detail report
  • Customer Payments [closed invoices] report