Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Names of contact alongside their phone number in company card

Experienced Cover User

80Posts

169Kudos

1Solutions

80 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

HI,

Is it possible to add a contact's name (and position?) alongside their phone number in the supplier/customer card?  There are lots of spaces for phone numbers, but nowhere to enter who's number it is. There is also limited space to write in the contact space. 

I have multiple contacts in many companies I deal with and there isn't enough room to identify who is who within the company card.

Thanks!

Jenni

3 Comments
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,041 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Jenni 

Thank you for posting your suggestion. We'll relay your idea /feedback to the relevant team.

Please feel free to post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers, 

Princess

lbr
1 Post
User

Plase help me I can not get a new Confirmation code and the by phone option does not operate any more

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @lbr 

Thanks for your post. And Welcome to the Community Forum. 

If the online confirming, phone number does not work and the confirmation window asks only for a confirmation code you can check on this link https://confirmation.myob.com/confirm and enter your serial number and company file code. 

If this options did not work or the confirmation window requires you to upload a license file. Please send a Private Message with this details. 

• Serial Number 
  • CDF # - Help>>About MYOB>>CDF #
  • Company Name
  • Full Name and Email Address

Let me know how you go, or if you need further assistance with this. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Cel