Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoice Reminders: Customise text

Contributing Cover User

8Posts

20Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

I would like the ability to customise the emails that are sent out as part of the Automatic Invoice Reminders function.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants text that differs to the current default option.

"Automatic Invoice Reminder emails - customise text"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2019

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2019.1 comes the ability to customise your existing invoice reminders, including the subject and text of that reminder. More information on this feature and how to obtain the update do please see AccountRight 2019.1 now available

5 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

AndrewStephen
Valued Cover User
1,307 Posts
Valued Cover User

This is an absolute MUST for this feature to be useful.

In its current form, it causes more bad will will customers than what we would get as a benefit.

Please refer to my post in the general AR forum regarding Invoice Reminders.

Access21
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi Catherine, i agree, i posted a similar comment myself on another forum, our reminders go out with the message - "Urgent Reminder" and some of our clients havent liked that at all. I was looking everywhere for a way to edit the reminder text, but its not possible at the moment -  thanks for your comment Access21.

MMSretail
Experienced Cover User
200 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes, current wording is far to strident and clients take offence,

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2019.1 comes the ability to customise your existing invoice reminders, including the subject and text of that reminder. More information on this feature and how to obtain the update do please see AccountRight 2019.1 now available