Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Packing Slips: Backorder items to be included

Cover User

6Posts

48Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Cover User
Australia
New
New

I would like to see the option of displaying back-ordered items on packing slips. This would inform the receiver of the goods of what is on back-order. The back-orders are on the invoice, but our system is that this document goes to accounts, not with the goods.

"Back-ordered Items"

23 Comments
jfdman
6 Posts
Cover User

We need this with our Business too.

Thanks. I have just voted for your idea.

longtermuser
3 Posts
Cover User

We often are required to send a Packing Slip only to customers. We need to advise them what is on back order - currently we need to "hand write" this.

Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Wow, I would have expected MYOB to already have had this feature...

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @longtermuser & @Kelly81 

Thank you both for your comments and feedback relating to the inclusion of back ordering items on packing slips, I have shared them with the team.

jfdman
6 Posts
Cover User

Can someone work out how to add backorder items to a Delivery Docket, and not just an Invoice in the next update?

My Customers keep requesting this, as the DD goes to their Store & they never see the Invoice.

It would make life much easier for Storemen.

jodavo
1 Post
User

We need to show back orders on our delivery dockets, not just on the Invoice, as this would deminish the amount of calls we receive just wanting to know if their goods are on back order. Can this be an urgent update by chance?

Comp-Eng
7 Posts
Cover User

Having the ability to show items backordered on packing slip.

This would show our clients when recieving goods there is still items yet to come.

Currently i get calls from clients reciving team sayng there are missing items on the order.

If it was clear on the packing slip (like it is on invoice) this would save confusion.

Caroline_V
Experienced User
50 Posts
Experienced User

Hi @Comp-Eng

I agree with you.  The way we get around this is we have set up a Packing Slip form under Invoices > Item instead (as opposed to Invoices > Packing Slip (Item)).  It's not the "correct" solution but it works for us and is clear for customers that way.

Kind regards

Caroline

JRG
2 Posts
Cover User
User Access: Restrict access to payroll should flow through to electronic payments and bank register
Version 19 of MYOB had the correct and compliant access set up so that users with bank access but no payroll access were not able to drill down and see payroll information from the bank transactions.  Account Right does not have this VERY IMPORTANT feature????

User access has been restricted from the payroll area & that appears to work if they look at the payroll accounts but not for the bank transactions drill down into payroll.

Payroll is paid via electronic payments and the net pay for all staff shows up there.

Please rectify this as soon as possible.  Confidentiallity is important in the workplace.

thanks

ledzeppago15
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User

I Agree with  this requirement at your soonest