Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Pay Employee - Entitlement overuse warning

Cover User

1Posts

114Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I would like to see MYOB create a feature that warns you if someone has overused their Sick and Annual Leave allowance when processing pays

"Sick leave overuse warning"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: April 2014

I am please to report that we have implemented this feature and it will be available in the 2014.1 release which will be available in the next few weeks. Thank you everyone for your feedback on the product and your idea, keep them coming.

17 Comments
Nicole_Brand
233 Posts
Former Staff
Such a great idea, you are not the only one who has told us about it. We currently have the below idea which has a large number of votes. It can be found here: http://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Idea-Exchange/Sick-leave-overuse-warning/idi-p/134048 We want to see everyone who is interested in this feature, so please re-vote using the above link. I have locked this idea from having further votes. Thank you and happy voting!!
JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks for all your votes and comments - it's a great idea that we are keen to implement very soon. We plan to add a warning message when any leave type goes into negative, not just sick leave. We should have more information about the release date soon.
GayeD
Partner
4 Posts
Partner

Has the warning message when any leave type goes into negative, been released yet? I have had a look but cant see anything?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @GayeD 

Currently AccountRight 2013.5 is the latest version of the program and the warning message is currently not implemented into the software. We are still planning on including it in later releases of the program.

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks again for all your votes and comments for this great idea to give users a warning if leave goes into negative. Our development team is pleased that the functionality will be included in the next AccountRight update, available very soon. We hope you find the addition makes business life easier.
Dale
MYOB Staff
43 Posts
MYOB Staff
I am please to report that we have implemented this feature and it will be available in the 2014.1 release which will be available in the next few weeks. Thank you everyone for your feedback on the product and your idea, keep them coming.
lverrent
Partner
4 Posts
Partner

It would be really hand if when processing a payrun, the leave balances showed on the employees payslip so that you don't have to manually work out what their current entitlement balance is from a report plus their accrual.

"Leave balances shown when processing a pay"