Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Liabilities: Print Cheque

Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Like almost everyone here I'm very disappointed with AR 2011.  I am using service pack 3.

Today, for the first time since I 'upgraded', I created a batch of end of month superannuation remittance cheques using the 'pay liablities' function - just as I have done for many years.  However, the cheques do not appear in the Print Cheques window on the banking tab.  I have double-checked that they are not flagged as "already printed".  I have double-checked that the dates are correct.  Even when I change the parameters in the Print Cheques window to show ALL cheques, including unprinted ones, for the whole year date range of 1 July 2011 to 30 June 2012, they are not there. Every other cheque for the year is there and can be printed.  When I look in the Bank Register, the cheques are there exactly as they should be.  They just won't show in the print window.

It seems my only option, unless someone can suggest something better, is to go into each cheque transaction individually and print from there, one at a time.

It's only cheques created in Pay Liabilities that are doing this.  Every other type of cheque is fine.  Is this yet another shortfall in AR 2011?

"Can't Print Cheques Created in "Pay Liabilities""

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: August 2012

Thanks your feedback. We're happy to report that we have fixed this issue and it will be released in AccountRight Live.

2 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Hello Eugene,

This is a known issue in AccountRight 2011. Cheques created through the pay liabilities window will not appear on the print cheques window. The only way to print them currently is through the transaction itself. This issue has been logged with our product development team who are looking into fixing this in a later update.

Mark_Smith
26 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks your feedback. We're happy to report that we have fixed this issue and it will be released in AccountRight Live.