Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Superannuation: Delete or hide reversed paysuper payments

Experienced Cover User

72Posts

802Kudos

0Solutions

72 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

There is currently no way to hide or delete authorised (or approved) PaySuper transactions so ones that need to be amended will still show as partially authorised (if 2 authorisations required)

"PaySuper - delete or hide reversed paysuper payments"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2021

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea through the years.

With the release of AccountRight 2021.1, we have introduced the Pay Superannuation status "Reversal Completed". This will alert users that the payment has been reversed and prevent the payment from being completed. For more information on Pay Superannuation statuses please see Help Article: Make superannuation payments.

Once again, thank you for your support and your patience for this long-awaited feature.

202 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your excellent suggestion @scfsh We are definitely seeking feedback on how we can make the manage payments screen easier to use. Anyone with feedback on how they would like to be able to filter, remove or hide transactions on the manage payments screen, please leave your comments here.

Kate12345
Contributing Cover User
21 Posts
Contributing Cover User

it would be good to be able to remove unprocessed payments (which may be there due to error) so that they are not accidently "processed" at a later date. Even if it came up with "deleted" next to it instead of awaiting approval

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for your vote and comment @Kate12345

I have passed your feedback to the relevant team, hopefully it would be implemented in one of the future updates.

Rebecca23
Trusted Cover User
29 Posts
Trusted Cover User

I agree at least be able to change the status to say deleted or to say reversal complete or similar.  This is important for users to not accidently authorise a reversed payment. Thanks.

Leah11383
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Great suggestion!!! I have this problem currently also!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Rebecca23

Thank you for sharing your thoughts in regards to this idea.

Along with commenting for an idea you can show your support by voting. To vote for an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange select the + Vote button to the left of the idea's name.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Leah11383

Thank you for showing your support for this idea by voting and commenting. 

scfsh
Experienced Cover User
72 Posts
Experienced Cover User

under manage payments, it would be a lot easier if you could show which ones have been reversed (as you can't authorise them once they have been reversed anyway)

UCA
Experienced Cover User
44 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This is not simply an inconveniece.  It is a security issue.  There is nothing to stop another user logging on and seeing the item sitting there awaiting authorisation, and thinking it has been forgotten, so going ahead and authorising it.  AT THE VERY LEAST it needs to show a notation that it has been reversed.  Best case, it should be removed from the window altogether.  This issue needs to be considered as a high priority, not just a "we'll fix it when we get around to it".

In fact, I had one that I inadvertently reversed twice as it was still sitting in the window and I thought the reversal had not gone through.  Guess what, now I can't get rid of the reversal as there is no option to either reverse or delete the extra reversal transaction!!!

Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @UCA,

Thanks for your vote and comment.

We do agree that having a filter or ability to delete Pay Super transactions within the Manage Payments window is a fantastic idea and one that would be of much benefit to a lot of our clients out there. Hopefully, we'll be able to see this implemented into AccountRight in the near future.