Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Superannuation: Delete or hide reversed paysuper payments

Experienced Cover User

72Posts

802Kudos

0Solutions

72 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

There is currently no way to hide or delete authorised (or approved) PaySuper transactions so ones that need to be amended will still show as partially authorised (if 2 authorisations required)

"PaySuper - delete or hide reversed paysuper payments"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2021

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea through the years.

With the release of AccountRight 2021.1, we have introduced the Pay Superannuation status "Reversal Completed". This will alert users that the payment has been reversed and prevent the payment from being completed. For more information on Pay Superannuation statuses please see Help Article: Make superannuation payments.

Once again, thank you for your support and your patience for this long-awaited feature.

202 Comments
Tom_RSM_Freo
1 Post
Cover User

Hi,

I agree with all comments, there needs to be a a way to delete pending authorised payments for those that are reversed etc, and also for those superstream exempt employees who control the super fund (SMSF) and the employment entity.

Thanks,

Tom

SETC
1 Post
Cover User

This really is a major and immediate concern that should be treated with the urgency it requires.  I have already been in the situation where I have overpaid superannuation due to a misunderstanding between our business and our Accountant Bookkeeping Team. Is this payment had of been deleted and not just reversed, or once it had been reversed it no longer was showing in the pending section this would not have occurred.

I still have have pending transactions that have been reversed sitting in my payments pending.  They have already been paid!!!  This is dangerous.  I would like to have them deleted our of my pending box urgently or have a facility where they cannot be authorised.

konmanos
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User

732 days - or - 2 years since this issue was raised and counting. Has anyone tried to get an overpaid Superannuation transaction returned - GOOD LUCK.

MYOB - stop sending your development to low paid - developers and get your software resolved. This is a major flaw in your product and should be seen as priority.

JojoK
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

THis does need fixing ASAP - I have several very confused clients who keep wanting to authorise the reversed transactions.

EKitchens
1 Post
Cover User

Finding it very frustrating not being able to remove reversed super payments.   Hope this will be rectified sooner than later.

littlefish1999
5 Posts
Cover User

Hi,

It is confussing the pending or deleted payment still appear in the manage payments window. I have reversed a reversal super payment today as it was still shown as a pending payment. I then found the super payable GL was wrong then contacted MYOB. now I need to manually do an adjustment to balance back my Banking account and payable account.

please consider to add a function to delete the pending payment.

kind regards,

Rita

Mandy-15-nfp
Trusted Cover User
47 Posts
Trusted Cover User

yep agreed, almost tripped me up in the past.

Inventure
1 Post
Cover User

It would be great to hide or delete reversed super payment, but at the very least the status should change to either 'VOID' or 'Reversed'  to show that the payment has been infact reversed and also to avoid confusion when processing final authorisations.  Will this feature ever be updated?? 

Queenie
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

please deautomatically delete the data in manage payemnts, when superannuattion is reversed, due to a cancelled file.

CPK2013
4 Posts
Cover User

Please implement the option to delete pay super transactions that are sitting in the manage payments pay super window that have not yet been authorised. 

I have one that is stuck there pending authorisation, i do not want this payment to go through and need to delete it.