Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Superannuation: Delete or hide reversed paysuper payments

Experienced Cover User

72Posts

802Kudos

0Solutions

72 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

There is currently no way to hide or delete authorised (or approved) PaySuper transactions so ones that need to be amended will still show as partially authorised (if 2 authorisations required)

"PaySuper - delete or hide reversed paysuper payments"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2021

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea through the years.

With the release of AccountRight 2021.1, we have introduced the Pay Superannuation status "Reversal Completed". This will alert users that the payment has been reversed and prevent the payment from being completed. For more information on Pay Superannuation statuses please see Help Article: Make superannuation payments.

Once again, thank you for your support and your patience for this long-awaited feature.

202 Comments
Donna7
2 Posts
User

It would make life so much easier.

BusybusyFH
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I totally agree - this info is highly sensitive and if you make a mistake, not only can it cause reporting issues with the super fund and ATO if you accidentally were to process it, I can't see how MYOB can not have more functionailty in this part of the software. Surely it doesn't meet the STP recomendations, as you can't even print a report or breakdown of what has been processed. It really annoying having to screen shot to get info I need for processing SGC reporting as well. Overall this is the most pressing thing in my use of MYOB at present and would hope that MYOB would fix it as a priority. Its simply not secure enough nor user friendly .

David_Cree
Ultimate Partner
1,158 Posts
Ultimate Partner

IT IS ABOUT TIME THIS WAS FIXED!!!

THIS ISSUE GOES BACK ABOUT 5+ YEARS.

IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

konmanos
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User

That's why I stopped wasting my monthly fee with MYOB and moved over to Xero.. 

Aly
5 Posts
Cover User

Can we please have the ability to delete superannuation payments from the Manage Payments screen if they have been reversed. 

I used an incorrect bank account, had to reverse transaction and redo and I still have the reversed transaction as showing 'Pending Autorisation'.  Seems irrelevant to have a reversed transaction still sitting there which appears to be actionable.  

Thanks.  

JoeW
Experienced Cover User
56 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Closely related - reversing a failed super payment needs to also unset the super being marked as paid in the relevant reports.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

We're very excited to announce that the ability to delete or hide reversed Pay Super payments is coming in our next release AccountRight 2020.2. 

We acknowledge that this has been a long time coming and thank you for your patience. 

Geoff_Colwill
Experienced Partner
125 Posts
Experienced Partner

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks for the bit about patience :-)

CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Awesome thanks @Suja_P  for updating us.  I look forward to never having to deal with this again Smiley Very Happy

Chris_OACB
Partner
1 Post
Partner

Thank you for the ability to have the status changed to reversed for those transactions that have been authorised and paid and then need reversing. I hope this ability will soon extended to payments that have not been authorised yet. Ideally we can stop erroneous payments by reversing/deleting before someone authorises. It is risky leaving having the status as 'pending authorisation' when the amount is not actually owing.